Female Model Sexy Photo Actrees Asian Foto Profil Biografi Artis Model Selebriti Cewek Seksi ABG Jakarta Bandung Surabaya Palembang Indonesia Female Sexy Celebrity

Sandra Dewi Suka Cowok Impor

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Share this history on :
Profil Foto Sandra Dewi

Artist role that also advertise stars Sandra Dewi (27) reported currently having a special relationship with a man from Japan. What is the reason Sandra Dewi like import guy?

Then finally later date a Japanese man, Sandra has a reason why she's like import guys. "I wish the local, but local didnt want me," she joked. "Yes, if the same local people so ordinary. I'm happy as an outsider, because I could be a lot to learn, easy to chat. With an outsider it can exchange thoughts," she added.

So, is it true that Japanese men is her lover? "Yes, if it's going out, I'd love to know, because I met many people abroad," she said again. (reference)
Thank you for visited me.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment