Female Model Sexy Photo Actrees Asian Foto Profil Biografi Artis Model Selebriti Cewek Seksi ABG Jakarta Bandung Surabaya Palembang Indonesia Female Sexy Celebrity

Adegan Hot Bikin Baby Margaretha Tegang!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Share this history on :
Baby Margaretha claimed not dare to perform open in a new movie titled Pocong Mandi Goyang Pinggul. She was even still nervous when it came to the bed scene.

"Excuse me, the most difficult scene that is in bed. A bit vulgar indeed, this is the first film I play a movie like this and I make it a challenge," she said.

"Tense because it is my first experience on camera shoot. Yes, although I've often in the sexy photo, but a bit nervous really," she added and laughed, when met at Platers Cafe, Setiabudi, South Jakarta, not long ago.

As an adult magazine model, Baby Margaretha has its own limitations for acting. She would not accept a bid for the nude scene. Her feel sexy when wearing bikinis and lingerie.

"Yes it was, I did not dare to limit nude yes. I do not dare because it has parents. After all neighboring communities and also how so later assessment. I was the sexiest most aja pake bikini and lingerie, not to the naked," she said, laugh.




Thank you for visited me.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment